After a more or less sucessful beta test of Moving ASCII I’m preparing the next release. I want to add a few new features, and I need your opinion: Which functions and features do you want to see in the next release?
Requested so far:
- Inverted processing (exchange dark/bright areas)
- Multicolor output
- ASCII file playback function
Any more ideas? Please post in the comment section, or drop me a message: firstname.lastname@example.org. That’s your chance to influence the next version of Moving ASCII!
Update [2007-08-13]: More requests coming in…
- More choices regarding output codec and frame rate
- Slider controls for all numerical values
- Adjustable threshold / “bluebox” feature
Keep ‘em coming…